The most powerful product and store review module for prestashop platform. With this module, your visitors can post a review for your products, or for a shop as a whole. Merchants can moderate, edit, or comment on reviews from back office. Module can actively help merchants collect more reviews by employing advanced built-in email automation...
Conseqs - Custom actions
This module will allow you to execute custom actions when something interesting happens in your store. For example, you can send email when new order is placed
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module will allow you to execute custom actions when something interesting happens in your store.
You read that right. You can indeed automate almost anything inside your prestashop. Conseqs module will let you create rules like this:
- when new order is created then send email to my email address
- automatically cancel unpaid orders if they are older then 14 days
- when product stock quantity changed, and product reference is 'mug', and new quantity is below 30, then send email
- when user navigates to url that contains string '/invalid-keyword' then redirect to '/sorry-not-available' url
- when employee logs in to back office, then log this information into access.txt file
- send copy of all outgoing emails to your email address
- when user ends up on 404 page, then log the current url address to text file
- don't send email if subject contains 'www'
version 0.7.1 released on 04/22/2022
This release brings compatibility with PrestaShop version 1.7.8.x
version 0.7.0 released on 05/21/2020
version 0.6.0 released on 09/06/2019
version 0.5.0 released on 08/02/2019
version 0.4.0 released on 06/20/2019
version 0.3.1 released on 06/12/2019
version 0.3.0 released on 06/12/2019
This documentation applies to both free and paid version of the module.
- How it works
- Creating automation rule
- Advanced rules based on Measures
- Import and export
- Prepared solutions
Detail information about triggers and actions
useful information for anyone creating automation rules from scratch. Lear more about available triggers, actions, and conditions. What is their behaviour and how to use them
Third party integration
Conseqs module can be extended to support thirtd party modules. Here's list of currently integrated modules. If you would like conseqs to work with module you are using, please contact us and provide some information about the module (module name, author email, etc)